- Highlights: Liquidated: An Ethnography of Wall Street (a John Hope Franklin Center Book), by Karen Ho
- Highlights: How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life, by Scott Adams
- Highlights: Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future, by Peter Thiel;Blake Masters
- Highlights: China's Second Continent: How a Million Migrants Are Building a New Empire in Africa, by Howard W. French
- Highlights: The Rise and Fall of American Growth: The U.S. Standard of Living since the Civil War (The Princeton Economic History of the Western World), by Gordon, Robert J.
- Highlights: Makers and Takers: The Rise of Finance and the Fall of American Business, by Rana Foroohar
- Highlights: Radical Markets: Uprooting Capitalism and Democracy for a Just Society, by Eric Posner;E. Weyl
- Highlights: Young Money: Inside the Hidden World of Wall Street's Post-Crash Recruits, by Roose, Kevin